Maple Leaf Jaggery tub is a wholesome sweetener that is rich in minerals, vitamins, proteins and bio-minerals like iron, copper etc. It is made by boiling sugar cane juice with molasses till it attains the right consistency of syrup. The syrup is then cooled down to form semi-solid jaggery blocks which are later cut into cubes or blocks as desired by the consumers. Jaggery is an old natural sweetener and was used by our ancestors as an alternative to sugar before its discovery. Our jaggery has these advantages over sugar –
- Low glycemic index
- Zero cholesterol and low fat content;
- No Preservatives, color or Aromas added;
- No fermentation or adulteration; and
This is rich in calcium, sulphur and many other minerals which are important for the human body. It also contains good amount of fibre which makes it easy to digest. We churn it using the latest technology, to retain its natural flavour and taste. It is an ideal alternative for people suffering from diabetes, obesity, anaemia, hepatitis and jaundice etc.
Benefits of maple leaf jaggery tub
- Perfect alternate to white sugar: It is a perfect alternate to white sugar which has high glycemic index level of nearly 85. This makes it difficult for the body to digest. As per an independent study, it gives same energy or caloric value as that of white sugar with lesser effect on the GI level.
- It is an excellent sweetener for diabetic people: Maple Leaf Jaggery tub has very low Glycemic index, which makes it very easy for the diabetic patients to digest and does not cause sudden spike in blood sugar levels. It maintains a steady release of energy and helps in regulating blood glucose level in diabetes patients which leads to increase in the length of life expectancy.
- Good for pregnant women: In pregnancy, the conversion of glucose to glycogen in the liver is drastically increased. This leads to a sudden rise in blood sugar level which can be harmful for the mother and baby. Maple Leaf Jaggery tub provides significant nourishment during pregnancy. The fiber present in it helps in making more nutritious food for the mother and baby so that they get sufficient nutrition while growing inside the womb. It also helps in curbing constipation and preventing diarrhoea which are two common problems during pregnancy as well as after delivery.
- It is a good source of minerals: Maple leaf jaggery tub contains minerals like calcium, silicon, magnesium, iron etc. which are essential for the normal growth and development of bones and teeth. It has very high level of sulphur which is a key element for building healthy skin. 5. It is a good source of energy: “The energy-producing process in maple leaf jaggery tub is much more efficient than the rest of traditional sweeteners like cane sugar and honey”. Credit for this goes to its high content of dietary fibre which removes the need for other forms of energy in the body.
- It is an excellent sweetener for cakes and pastries: The glucose present in Maple Leaf Jaggery tub is readily absorbed by our body and thus, it provides a good amount of energy to the body through glycemic index level. It can therefore be used to make desserts like cakes, pastries or breakfast cereals etc. When mixed with ghee or palm oil, it can make homemade ice creams.
- It is a good sweetener for babies: Maple leaf jaggery tub is a great alternative to commercially prepared baby food as it has no added preservatives, colour or aromas and is easy to digest. It also has good amount of calcium and sulphur which are required for the normal growth and development of bones and teeth in young children.
- It revives fatigue: Among the many health benefits of maple leaf jaggery tub, it is most popular for its ability to revives fatigue and helps in treating stress due to exhaustion of various systems in the body. Studies also suggest that it helps in curing constipation and relieves stress. It has also been used to cure jaundice.
Key features of maple leaf jaggery tub
- It has no colour, preservatives and aromas
- It is free from any adulteration or fermentation
- It contains all natural ingredients
- It has no side effects
- Its taste remains the same throughout its shelf life
- We have many health benefits as compared to other sweeteners like sugar and honey which are very harmful for our body
- Our company is best known for its high quality standards
- The jaggery tub can be used to make a variety of desserts, cakes, pastries and ice creams when mixed with ghee or palm oil
- It is an excellent alternative to sugar
- It helps in regulating blood sugar level in diabetes patients
- It has a low glycemic index