Jaggery or Gur (in Hindi) was a must have food item in Indian households, but due to the change in era it has been replaced by refined sugar.
We at Maple Leaf Project present you the jaggery in the form of Sachets which are not only easy to carry but also easy to use. The idea behind jaggery Sachets is to create a healthy future for the coming generations. Our powdered jaggery is made with the extracts of sugarcane and is chemical as well as pesticide free. Do you know how our jaggery is better and healthier than sugar?
- It has low glycemic index;
- Zero cholesterol and low-fat content;
- No preservatives, colors or aromas are added when its prepared
- No fermentation or adulteration
- Don’t keep the sachets open
- Store them in cool and dry place in closed container
- Keep the sachets away from direct sunlight.
Maple Leaf Project jaggery sachets have the right amount of jaggery which is rich in calcium, sulphur and many other minerals which are important for the human body. Our powdered jaggery has a good amount of fiber which makes it easy to digest. It is an ideal alternative for people suffering from diabetes, obesity, anemia, hepatitis and jaundice etc. You can use our powdered jaggery in the following ways:
- Planning to make ladoo at home? Just replace the refined sugar with our Jaggery powder to give your sweets a distinctive flavor and health.
- Fill in or spread powdered jaggery on the chapatis and parathas in the morning to give your family a boost of energy and freshness.
- Do you have a sweet tooth? Remove your hand from the refined sugar snacks and add Powdered jaggery to your drink to boost your energy and mood!
Benefits of Maple Leaf Project jaggery Sachets
- Cleanses the body
The main reason why jaggery is often consumed after meals is because it is one of the best natural purifying agents for the body. Eating this after food can help to remove all kinds of unwanted particles from the intestines, stomachs, food pipes, lungs, and respiratory tract.
- Easy to Carry and Use:
The sachets can easily fit in your purse/ wallet or pockets. Even if you have a sudden craving for sweets in the middle of the road, you just need to tear the sachet of Maple Leaf Project powdered jaggery and eat or mix it in your water and drink it.
- Helps in Managing weight
Our jaggery helps in improving digestion due to its high nutrient content. The minerals help with electrolyte balance, which improves metabolism, and potassium encourages water retention, which aids weight management.
- Good source of energy
Maple Leaf Project jaggery provides instant and sustained energy. This is because it is unprocessed, which means that blood sugar levels do not change quickly and instead climb slowly. This, in turn, can help to prevent exhaustion.
- Relieves menstrual Cramps
Our jaggery is made chemical and pesticide free. It helps in release of endorphins, which help the body relax especially at the time of menstruation.
- Beneficial for diabetic patients
Maple Leaf Project jaggery sachets have very low Glycemic index, which makes it very easy for the diabetic patients to digest and does not cause sudden spike in blood sugar levels. It maintains a steady release of energy and helps in regulating blood glucose level in diabetes patients which leads to increase in the length of life expectancy.
- It is a good sweetener for babies
Maple Leaf Project jaggery sachets are healthier than market baby food as it has no added preservatives, color or aromas and is easy to digest. It also has a good amount of calcium and sulphur which are required for the normal growth and development of bones and teeth in babies.
- Controls Constipation
Filled with abundance of nutrients our powdered jaggery helps in stimulating bowel motions and activation of digestive enzymes in the body. After a heavy meal eat a sachet of jaggery to reduce the risk of constipation.
Key features of Maple Leaf Project jaggery Sachets
- It has no color, preservatives and aromas
- It is free from any adulteration or fermentation
- Can be used at home, in restaurants, hotels, hospitals, cafes, airlines, or while traveling.
- It is easily dissoluble.
- Easy to carry and easy to use.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.