Who we are
Our website address is: https://mapleleafproject.in. Maple Leaf Project respects your privacy and values the trust you place in it. Thank you for visiting MLP. We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
COLLECTION, STORAGE and USE OF INFORMATION Related to You
As part of the registration process on the Site, OCPL will collect the following personal information about you: full name, complete address for delivery of material/goods, email address, mobile phone number, other contact details and the Pincode.. The company does not ask for the documentary or any other proof of the information provided by you. It is assumed that all the information provided by you on the website for the purpose of registration is true and correct to the best of your knowledge.
Some information may also be provided by you through on-line surveys conducted by OCPL. The Site may contain links to other Web sites and you may visit the sites and provide your personal identifiable information on those sites. The company is not responsible for the privacy practices of such Web sites which it does not own, manage or control. The company may also obtain your other demographic details viz. your age, gender, occupation, education etc.
The company may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behavior on the Site. The company uses this information to do internal research on its users’ demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve you. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on the Site or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on the Site or not), your computer browser information, your IP address, and other information associated with your interaction with the Site. The company also collects and stores personal information provided by you from time to time on the Site. The company does not rent, sell or share your personal information and will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties. It only collects and uses such information from you that the company considers necessary for achieving a seamless, efficient and safe experience, customized to your needs including:
When you send email or other communication to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
1. You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this Website at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You are personally liable for any charges incurred through your account prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspects of this Website at any time without notice.
2. Inactivity: We energize individuals to effectively log in and utilize when they enroll an account. To keep your account dynamic, be beyond any doubt to log in at slightest each 6 (six) months. Inactivity for 6 (six) months would result in termination of the account. Points / credits can be availed / utilized as long as your account is active and in good standing. Termination of the account and. thus thereby the Services shall cease your ability to utilize any credits / points accrued in the account and the same shall be deleted.
RIGHTS OF THE USERS:
1. Right to access and review data;
2. Right to get data rectified
3. Right to seek erasure of data
4. Right to withdraw consent
5. Option to the provider of data to not provide such data, prior to collection
You hereby represent to the company that
* The information you provide to the Company from time to time is and shall be authentic, correct, current and updated and you have all the rights, permissions and consents as may be required to provide such information to the Company.
* Your providing the information to Company’s consequent storage, collection, usage, transfer, access or processing of the same shall not be in violation of any third party agreement, laws, charter documents, judgments, orders and decrees.
The Company shall not be liable with respect to any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any data, if the same is either (a) required for sharing of information for purposes specified hereunder; or (b) was affected through no fault, act, or omission of the company.
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under its control, the company has in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures.
Although the Company endeavors to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using the Site, you agree that the Company will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission and/or unauthorized acts of third parties.
We reserve the right to modify these policies at any time, so please review it frequently. Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the Website. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here that it has been updated, so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we use and/or disclose it.
In no event will the Company be liable to you or to any other party for any indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages for or arising from any use of, or access to, the personal information and Sensitive Personal Information or any data submitted on our websites or any other or hyper linked website, including, without limitation, any loss of information or data, even if we may have been expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.